LIFE equips hospitals with a modern, intuitive, secure and cost-effective solution to effectively manage the risks associated with critical procedures in hospital pharmacies.
Measures the effectiveness of risk reduction:
- A dynamic representation of the preparation procedure, in accordance with the agreed level of compliance (preparation and validation flow, status and preparation list, control results)
- A fully dematerialized control procedure with guaranteed traceability
- Automated control ensures consistency and detects possible errors (poor concentration / prescription / dispensing method / medical device)
- Real gain in control effectiveness.
Improves the supervision and performance of drug circuit macro processes, from receipt of the prescription to administration of the drug to the patient, with a view to:
- Reduce risk exposure levels
- Measure and optimize the performance of drug circuit processes
- Ensure compliance under regulations
- Improve visibility and control of the business to ensure management, using real-time performance indicators.
Management of the hospital structure, medical resources and assets
Staff, departments and services of the hospital, medical products, etc.
Management dashboards, incorporating relevant indicators
Risk, control, procedure, medical impact, cost, etc.
Production of rich and complete reports
Hospitalization follow-up, stock assessment, etc.
Improvement of current tools and processes, using automated and dematerialized solutions
Integrated by means of control procedures and full traceability of each of the actions.
Management of hospital procedures
Manufacturing protocols, manufacturing, validation and conservation.